Ullus Partum Est Verum In Ipsum.

My poetry has no form, because like poetry, I am formless. Everything I am is changing at all times.... so in this mode, all my poetry is but a glimpse of a single moment, or feeling, or idea.
You are getting a snap shot into someones soul at any given moment. You are getting a peek at something that is already gone. Like old stars, we only see the light from something already altered. Like old stars poetry gives us a way to trace back feelings and connect..... on a very human level.

Search My Poetry

Monday, March 15, 2010

Cauterizing a Wound By LunaVega (c) 2009 ( SUBJECT: Love )

I'm bleeding out
I cant stop the gushing
I have tried being optimistic
and hopeful that love is real
and i just keep crushing
this artery
hoping it will stop bleeding
and feeding
this needing
to be made whole again
I need to find something
to cauterize this wound
something that will sooth
and make me think hope is alive
that someone somewhere
will not just instantly
give up on me
or leave me to be brushed
aside
because I am on life support
at this moment in time
my blue blood turning red
when it hits the air
spraying uncontrollably
everywhere
all because
you gave up on me
so very
very
very
very
very
easily......
I need something to cauterize this wound
but there is nothing to stop
my heart from dying
protect it
from lieing
and cheating
and the heavy bouts of crying
I gave it my all
and my all was not enough
I gave up my soul
should have made it
more tough
so now I have one more scar
that I will have to maintain
because he just fizzled away
with absolutely
nothing to say

No comments:

Post a Comment