Ullus Partum Est Verum In Ipsum.

My poetry has no form, because like poetry, I am formless. Everything I am is changing at all times.... so in this mode, all my poetry is but a glimpse of a single moment, or feeling, or idea.
You are getting a snap shot into someones soul at any given moment. You are getting a peek at something that is already gone. Like old stars, we only see the light from something already altered. Like old stars poetry gives us a way to trace back feelings and connect..... on a very human level.

Search My Poetry

Monday, March 15, 2010

Sensual Chemistry ( By LunaVega (c) 2009 ) (SUBJECT: LOVE)


I could say sweet things
and write lines 
about how we touch and
my mind boggles
at how such as delicious piece of man
could end up in bed with me
but we both know its love
and we both know its also
more
see I think your body
and my body
want each other
regardless of what we want
i know this because when we sleep
and I breath in your breath
it is the most sumptuous smell
like vanilla and earth
and it draws me to your warmth
like your a ray of sunshine on a sill in winter
and I the last ladybug indoor looking for ultraviolet
I could write about
passion and how you make me melt 
in between the knees
I could write about the sweat we pour on each other
and about how i love to drop to my knees
but its more about that sense of safety 
and that precious resource of confidence you inspire in me
when you tell me you want me
and you say it like
I am your last meal on death row
inspiring in me a lust that cant be contained
sometimes when you sleep
and I try to sleep 
I struggle because the weight of your arm
feeling your weight, masculine form
your skin is so soft
and I catch the light coming in from the moon
and it dances very softly on your features
that I want to wake you
and I am torn between the need to let you sleep
and get the rest your deserve
and this thunderous tornado of need
bombarding me
instead I calm myself....
try to slow my breathing
but instead of see images of you over me
kissing me
your shoulders
my moans
its more then I can handle
I get a glass of water and try to drink them away
see I could be a lier and say that our love
is the only thing that draws me to you
but I really think 
our bodies want 
each other
because when I awake
we are breathing on the same pattern
as though even when we are unconscious
and I am touching you
my person belongs in sync with you....
whether is be in laughter
or gyrations on bed sheets
we have a sensual chemistry
that I can not explain 
in anything but poetry
and its something I don't think I would have
with anyone but you
ever again.

1 comment:

  1. You made me think of somebody I'm better off forgetting...

    ReplyDelete