Ullus Partum Est Verum In Ipsum.

My poetry has no form, because like poetry, I am formless. Everything I am is changing at all times.... so in this mode, all my poetry is but a glimpse of a single moment, or feeling, or idea.
You are getting a snap shot into someones soul at any given moment. You are getting a peek at something that is already gone. Like old stars, we only see the light from something already altered. Like old stars poetry gives us a way to trace back feelings and connect..... on a very human level.

Search My Poetry

Monday, March 22, 2010

Sparrow (LunaVega 2009 (c) ) (SUBJET: Fantasy)

There once was a smooth white ball
that floated like a feather to my lap
and it was incandescent and silent
and vibrated with good cheer
and I touched it with the tips
of my fingers
delicate swirls of ink did suddenly appear
and they formed into tiny words
"what ever you want"
and so I set my hope in there
and imagined a cage
but no cage would appear
instead it turned into a sparrow
that stole a strand of hair
and it took to gentely sailing off
with a little part of me

No comments:

Post a Comment