Ullus Partum Est Verum In Ipsum.

My poetry has no form, because like poetry, I am formless. Everything I am is changing at all times.... so in this mode, all my poetry is but a glimpse of a single moment, or feeling, or idea.
You are getting a snap shot into someones soul at any given moment. You are getting a peek at something that is already gone. Like old stars, we only see the light from something already altered. Like old stars poetry gives us a way to trace back feelings and connect..... on a very human level.

Search My Poetry

Monday, March 15, 2010

Outa My System (By LunaVega (C) 2009) (SUBJECT: LOVE)

You used to be my favorite drug
something I would inject
if I felt so inclined
you used to be a hit of ecstasy
making me feel heat
all through my body
you used to be sweet sugar
and taurine
and ginseng
pouring down my throat
tantalizing my nervous system
with all the stories and poems you wrote
you used to be a swig of wild turkey
relaxing and smooth and earthy
something I could relate too
jazzing me up with your humor
and a little bit of raw crudeness
But the you just turned to phen-phen
crushing my heart when
you were supposed to be doing me well
and when I think of you now...
your just a dose of ambien
boring the shit out of me
making me exhausted
from avoiding your ass
Im glad Im detoxed from you now
I think I can finally say your out of my system
and I can be done with you
a toxic thing I should have avoided
from the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment